This VDay Show Your Nails Some Love with Nail Art
Looking to show your love for Lover’s Day from head to toe this year? Don’t forget your nail art! Whether you have a hot date, plans with your homegirls or just a night in with Netflix, @karisnailart created three looks you will love to show off - just in time for February 14th.
Frida Be Free + Berry Jane + My Candy Rain
- Apply two coats of Frida Be Free to each nail as your base color.
- Use a fine tip nail-art brush and My Candy Rain to sketch a heart shape on your nail tip then fill in.
- Outline your heart tip using a fine tip brush and Berry Jane.
- Add small dots of Berry Jane around the heart’s border to spice up your design.
Frida Be Free + Berry Jane + It’s Summer Somewhere
- Apply two coats of Frida Be Free as your base color.
- Use a fine tip brush and Berry Jane to paint a straight line down the center of each nail.
- Fill in one half of nail with Berry Jane using lacquer brush.
- Outline tip of the other half using a fine tip brush and It’s Summer Somewhere.
- Fill in the tip of your nail with It’s Summer Somewhere for a sleek color blocking look.
Frida Be Free + Tokyo Afterglow + Kissu Miss You
- You guessed it! Apply two coats of Frida Be Bree to each nail as your base color.
- Use a fine tip brush and Tokyo Afterglow to create a half-moon shape close to your nail’s cuticle.
- Paint the body of your nail with Tokyo Afterglow, leaving the half-moon shape covered in Frida Be Free.
- Using Kissu Miss You and a fine tip brush, draw “XO” inside the half moon shape.
Tips + Tricks:
- Let each layer of nail lacquer dry in between steps.
- Our Classic Base + Top Coat will prolong the life of your manicure.
- Tape is your friend for a guide to straight lines.
- Old ballpoint pens can be used in place of a dotting tool.