Looking to show your love for Lover’s Day from head to toe this year? Don’t forget your nail art! Whether you have a hot date, plans with your homegirls or just a night in with Netflix, @karisnailart created three looks you will love to show off - just in time for February 14th.
Frida Be Free + Berry Jane + My Candy Rain
- Apply two coats of Frida Be Free to each nail as your base color.
- Use a fine tip nail-art brush and My Candy Rain to sketch a heart shape on your nail tip then fill in.
- Outline your heart tip using a fine tip brush and Berry Jane.
- Add small dots of Berry Jane around the heart’s border to spice up your design.
Frida Be Free + Berry Jane + It’s Summer Somewhere
- Apply two coats of Frida Be Free as your base color.
- Use a fine tip brush and Berry Jane to paint a straight line down the center of each nail.
- Fill in one half of nail with Berry Jane using lacquer brush.
- Outline tip of the other half using a fine tip brush and It’s Summer Somewhere.
- Fill in the tip of your nail with It’s Summer Somewhere for a sleek color blocking look.
Frida Be Free + Tokyo Afterglow + Kissu Miss You
- You guessed it! Apply two coats of Frida Be Bree to each nail as your base color.
- Use a fine tip brush and Tokyo Afterglow to create a half-moon shape close to your nail’s cuticle.
- Paint the body of your nail with Tokyo Afterglow, leaving the half-moon shape covered in Frida Be Free.
- Using Kissu Miss You and a fine tip brush, draw “XO” inside the half moon shape.
Tips + Tricks:
- Let each layer of nail lacquer dry in between steps.
- Our Classic Base + Top Coat will prolong the life of your manicure.
- Tape is your friend for a guide to straight lines.
- Old ballpoint pens can be used in place of a dotting tool.